Pages

Sunday 12 February 2012

breakfast in america

I met up with Tab and Hilary again last Sunday morning for brunch at Breakfast in America in the Marais. It had snowed overnight and I was surprised and delighted to find a dusting of snow still on my window in the morning, and a decent covering on the streets below. It finally looks like wintertime here!




We braved the weather and were seated easily at Breakfast in America, an American style diner located right near the St. Paul metro stop. My breakfast burrito was large and filling, with eggs, lots of cheese, onions, peppers, salsa and bacon. There was a toaster right on the table to toast up some American style bread - not quite up to standard after all the delicious baguettes I've been having lately! Altogether a great place to satisfy any cravings for a North American style breakfast.

After eating, we wandered around a bit in the Marais and came across a great vintage shop where the girls picked up some great bags and skirts for a really good price. I made note of where it was so I will definitely visit again!

No comments:

Post a Comment