Pages

Tuesday 7 February 2012

snowfall

(via Europost)

Walking home from the metro after fondue tonight, my cheeks were freezing and I finally felt my lack of scarf but the snow was starting to fall and creating a beautiful dull glow in the streetlights. The streets in my neighbourhood were quiet by the time I made it home, and the Eiffel tower was like a lighthouse in the snowy fog after I climbed the seven flights of stars to my room. My little heater is on full blast to keep my tiny space warm and I'm tucked under double duvets. Fingers crossed that I'll wake up to a white morning. It sure has been cold the last few days here, but this beautiful fresh snowfall is sure making up for it tonight. Not to mention that fondue with new friends is a pretty great way to spend a snowy winter's eve. 

No comments:

Post a Comment